Beverly Hills Porsche
Business Development Center
The BDC Associate is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet for service of new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The BDC agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The BDC associate becomes knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs. Duties And Responsibilities
- Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
- Generate service appointments.
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
- Effectively utilize lead management tools.
- Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis.
- Perform cashier duties as requested.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers. Coordinator
- The Sales BDC Representative is responsible for receiving, processing, verifying, and distributing information from both inbound and outbound calls.
- Assist Porsche Brand Ambassador’s with follow up calls/emails/texts for all appointments that were set for the previous day.
- Time/Close any internet inquiries on new and pre-owned vehicles within the two-hour time limit given by Porsche.
- Handle all guest inquiries with a focus on 100% guest satisfaction.
- Make outbound calls on new and pre-owned vehicles with a goal to establish a firm appointment date and time from the prospect guest to visit Beverly Hills Porsche.
- Project a friendly and helpful demeanor while answering questions and inquiries from guests and providing general information.
- Maintain and communicate exceptional product and inventory knowledge to our guests.
- Gather and track all guest data as directed; accurately enter customer information into our eLead CRM.
- Work in close proximity with other Sales BDC Representatives in a team based environment.
- Facilitate timely follow up on all internet leads as directed by management and/or procedures.
- Communicate with the dealership management or front-line employees on behalf of our guests.
- Contact all customers reaching their lease end date for Lease Retention.
- Update Internet Sales Round Robin during shift changes.