Beverly Hills Porsche
The Car porter/ detailer is focused on three main areas: detailing vehicles, customer vehicle transportation, and shop cleanliness. Applicants should have an interest in an automotive career. Prior experience in a similar role is helpful. Strong work ethic, and great attendance are very important as well.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBLITIES/JOB FUNCTION –Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Complete vehicle pre-washes prior to the repair process.
- Thoroughly wash and detail customer vehicles prior to delivery.
- Collaborate with the team to troubleshoot and problem-solve to ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide general maintenance in repair center and outside grounds.
- Interact professionally with customers at all times.
- Moving cars between the dealership’s display area, workshop, storage facility, and the pick-up point.
- Driving and handling all cars responsibly to ensure damage prevention, and protecting dealership property at all times.
- Accounting for all cars on the lot.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the interiors and exteriors of cars on the lot.
- Providing assistance with keeping the lot clean and tidy at all times.
- Driving off-site to run dealership errands when required.
- Performing basic maintenance tasks, such as changing batteries and filling up on gas, oil, and other fluids
- Have a willingness to provide support to a team as needed.
- Have some experience in the automotive field or enjoy being around vehicles.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
· Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
o Respect and accountability at every level and every interaction
· Customer Service
o Provide the highest level of customer service while building customer satisfaction and retention
o Develops and displays innovative approaches and ideas to our business
o Contributes to building a positive team spirit
o Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Occasionally required to sit
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers
- Frequently required climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually required to lift/push weights up to 50 pounds