Beverly Hills Porsche
What We’re Looking For
Beverly Hills Porsche is looking for Parts Counterperson to join our team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
Porsche, Audi or VW experience preferred
Beverly Hills Porsche is looking for talented, detail-oriented, and dedicated professional to join our team and ensure the bright future of our franchise. If you are personable, energetic and of high integrity, this is fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your automotive career.
Our certified technicians and Sales Professionals are highly trained in the industry with an ongoing commitment to customer care!
What We Offer
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
- Maintain cleanliness and operability of delivery truck
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be willing to submit to a background check to employment